Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My first treasury on etsy!

No, not my first treasury I am in. Haven't hit that mark yet. But, I did create my first one. Now I know many people talk about how they spend hours waiting for the opening... me, I just happened to pop in and notice it was at like 335 and I was like oh my gosh I could possibly get a treasury quick come up with something! So it's kind of a cliche at this season as it is dealing with hearts and you know valentines day but I was put on the spot. I titled it after a Chuck Palahnuik quote, "Your heart is my pinata." Not really romantic ha, but it's about hearts my treasury has hearts it works. A lot of the items included are already popular items on Etsy but not everything. I tried to have a mix media of items. So necklace, shirt, tie, earrings, belt buckle, pottery, card, photograph, soap, and a trivet. I'll post a link but remember treasuries expire so if the link is no longer good it's because it's expired. I don't know how to do screen shots. If someone knows leave me a comment with advice on how to do it. Until then, take a look, and leave a comment: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=25928

2 comments:

jessicajane said...

lovely treasury, i like the heart bowls! you did good for a first timer!

Sheepish Lion said...

thanks jessicajane!