Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cage necklace filled with felt

Have you seen those metal cage necklaces usually filled with stones? Sometimes it is one big stone, sometimes lots of tiny ones? I've been looking at them and looking at them and finally I was like, hmm I bet felt would look in them. So I tried it. I put it on a hoop necklace and really like the look of it. I made another cage pendant with a different color center. The magic is, it can be any color center or changeable! So what do you think? Make more for my shop?

Photobucket

4 comments:

ara133photography said...

this is so pretty, gorgeous colors and I love the felt idea!!

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

thats felt? really? wow it looks so classy & sophisticated! felt's so versatile...

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Really pretty--and it's a cool thing you can change the felt to match whatever color you need to compliment your outfit!
Smiles, Karen

High Desert Diva said...

this looks lovely
the felt really sets off the cage
nice job!